Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My life is miserable

         By this moment ,I will be practically trying to "blog" ,as so ,I will condone any mistakes at first ,as I am still learning ,right !


        Now ,The issue is ......My life .It's a big misery that I ,till now, couldn't  figure out .I have now graduated from college .When I was in my educating process,there has been always a next year ,a next level that I have to finish to move on to the next one . And now,there is no next level.Instead,there is the WHOLE future in front of me . So after 22 years of my life ,I figured out that am not ready for that future 
       
The upcoming list of my "Can'ts" might help clear my point :-


-I can't make one single decision .Because simply I didn't get used to ,every decision I have to make ,I always choose the easiest or the one I feel comfortable to .Just like that ,without any logical reasons that could make a sense
-I can't persist to accomplish a goal .Every time I dream of something ,I write the goal ,put a schedule and set a time plan for it , then....... I just give up and let the dreams fly away because I am not strong enough to persist 
-I am lazy ,I can't wake up at the morning unless if I have an appointment with somebody ,I don't take care of my personal life ,I screwed my life  and lose close people because of my carelessness 
-I can't help my self with Facebook addiction and wasting my whole life browsing notifications and my friend's profiles .And I really can't find a big difference between Facebook addiction and drug addiction , because both lead to the same result ......losing your self
-I can't figure out what I want to do with my life . Sometimes I want to be an engineer,an inventor , a math scientist , a designer . Other times, I want to arrange journeys to the most amazing places in the world .While in reality ,I am just a pharmacist , and bad one 
-I can't concentrate , that doesn't mean I am not able to , but I just let things easily disturb me and interrupt my thinking , which proves that I have no will... AT ALL
and the list is growing.....


          There is no way I tell my self to do something and my self corresponds positively . For instance , I like math, I downloaded lectures for great mathematicians , however , I rarely open them , and when I do , I tell myself let's put it off to the next day , and this leads us to the next "can't".....I can't do a job at its exact time , although I am "physically" able to , but I never met the deadline (unless there is a pressure) , I ALWAYS postpone my  work to the next day , or may be the next month .


        I am not really sure if I CAN do something ,,,,oh yes , I can eat , drink and sleep , just like the animals 


       After reading the first habit of "The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People" which was about Proactivity . I found that I am responsible for almost everything in  my life , how I look like , what I work and who I am , the thing that added fuel to my fire . I have no objection on the principle itself , but it seems impossible to fix everything , as there is A LOT to be fixed


       I really hate my life and the way it is right now , I know I have to struggle for my beliefs and persist to achieve my goals but I don't have the will or be strong enough to fight .


      I feel sorry for myself , my life will be passing by without making use of the so many blessings Allah granted me with , I don't have the ability to get them out of me so I can see them , feel them and be alive .

No comments:

Post a Comment