Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How things go ...

           I've resigned from my job with my own free will. That's because it wasn't the job the I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Despite of the good salary, the greatest boss ever, the best team and the amazing people I met there, I really don't want to work there any more .


          I have no idea what EXACTLY I do want but I will try to figure out. That's why I resigned from work, to try to think deeply; what is it that I want to do? how will I do it ? All I know is that I am interested in Math and English. I have no freakin  idea what am I gonna do with them but I will just try to develop them as much as I can.  


         I am also interested in healthy life style which include healthy eating, sports, walking ...everything. So, I am now tryinn in those three areas but hey, a lot of the times I drop out my plans and put them aside because I feel deep inside that ALL what I am tryinn to make is of no use at all and that I should pursue my life just like any other ordinary person on earth. After all ,who I am ya3ny wla who am I goinn to be !!


         No,I believe that Allah granted me with blessings that a lot of people don't have. I have a lot of potential  that I am gonna commit a suicide if I didnn bring it out. I just give up so quickly and I hate that. To get to what I want isn't something easy , for it needs Strong Will, Persistence and most of all, it needs HOPE.


        I want to get me out of the box um livin in. I want to expose myself to fresh air in order to be able to breathe. Again, I have no idea how to do it or how to reach to what I want but I know that I have to work with ALL the things I know and do my very best and struggle as much as I can, and for sure -sooner or later- I will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment